Where does a guy get off with writing a book called How to Live Life? Our guest today is just the person who has done that and much much more.
John Vorhaus is a prolific writer of multiple books on topics from poker, to writing, to comedy including the bestselling title The Comic Toolbox: How to Be Funny Even if You're Not. John is an internationally known screenwriter, working in 30 countries on 5 continents.
I brought John over because after reading his books, I knew that his practical, down to earth style would be so empowering in a conversation.
John has a lot of wisdom, all gained from experience, and it's exactly this no-nonsense, from the arena content that I am so excited to bring to you.
Join in today for a chat with John to learn:
- What it takes to make it in a creative pursuit.
- What "goofy enthusiasm" is and why it is important when starting anything.
- How helping others is really helping yourself.
- Why acceptance is an active choice.
- and much more!
Items Mentioned On This Episode Include
- John's book How to Live Life.
- John's book The Comic Toolbox: How to Be Funny Even If You're Not.
- John's other books on Amazon: Check them out here.
- The Millionaire Next Door Book
Connect More With John!
John In Action
Until Next Time
Thank you so much for joining this week on Your Life Blueprint Podcast. You can always add to the conversation by leaving a comment below!
If you know anyone who might benefit from this episode, you can easily share by using the share buttons on the top of this page right underneath the audio player.
If you enjoyed your time with us, please make you leave a rating and review on iTunes. This will help us continue to deliver empowering conversations week after week. For those who leave a 5-star review, I will be honored to mention you on future episodes too. Thanks again for listening, and have a great rest of your week.