Never in my life would I have imagined that I would be fully healthy. Never did I think that there was anything I could really say, do, or think to change my own challenging condition.
It turns out that there was a lot that I could do. And it actually began with how I thought about health. When I started seeking health for a greater purpose I became healthier. When we begin to see ourselves as beings meant for Vitality, we move towards it!
Our guest today, Marc David, is a living example of how a holistic approach to health can grant us not only physical success but fulfillment in all of our lives.
As founder of The Institute for The Psychology of Eating, Marc has been living holistic health for more than 30 years lecturing for the biggest names in health and nutrition, as well as logging thousands of hours with clients that have almost every kind of eating disorder imaginable.
Marc's knowledge and bright spirit shine straight through his microphone. Join me today to speak with Marc. You'll learn so much, including:
- What Metabolism Really is.
- How Your Thoughts and Digestive System are Connected.
- Why Your Commitment to Personal Growth Impacts Your Health
- What Your Excess Weight Might Be Teaching You.
- Why It is So Important to Slow Down in Diet, and in Life.
- What Your Relationship With Food Has to Do With Your Life Mission.
- ...and so much more!
Items Mentioned on This Episode Include:
- Marc's Book The Slow Down Diet. Grab it here.
- Business Insider Article on America's Obsession With Rapid Weight Loss. See it here.
- Success is Never Owned Quote Origins Here.
Connect More With Marc!
WATCH MARC TELL HIS STORY!
Until Next Time
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Your Life Blueprint Podcast. You can always add to the conversation by leaving a comment below!
If you know anyone who might benefit from this episode, you can easily share by using the share buttons on this page.
If you enjoyed your time with us, please make you leave a rating and review on iTunes. This will help us continue to deliver empowering conversations week after week. For those who leave a 5-star review, I will be honored to mention you on future episodes too. Thanks again for listening, and have a great rest of your week.